Baxi duotec leaking

As said above, it'll be corrugated tube which drains condensate from comb chamber into trap.
Cheap easy repair, get it done quickly before it rots the casing.

Sponsored Links
As said above, it'll be corrugated tube which drains condensate from comb chamber into trap.
Cheap easy repair, get it done quickly before it rots the casing.
Ok - the chap is coming tomorrow have a look - I’ll ask him to check that too and let you know findings. The thing still puzzling me is why would central heating water be coming down the condensate pipe - is this normal as it definitely looked and smelt like the water in the central heating pipes. Does water from the system ie not condensation sometimes come down this corrugated hose

This side of the hose looks ok - I’ll let the expert check it out properly but potentially it could be that as I see some marks of liquid but I still have the question of what should be coming down the tube. I added a picture of what I see.

Attachments

• 31E83479-83B7-499C-9F68-16D1C84D30BC.jpeg
    31E83479-83B7-499C-9F68-16D1C84D30BC.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 57

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back