baxi instant 80 he combi

So pressure is getting through to taps when refilling CH pressure, however when fill tap turned off water stops, seems fill valve in wrong pos or prob with valve, rather than a blockage then, is it just a valve as picasso shown or differant i take it differant

Sponsored Links
maybe there's a cheapo NRV inline somewhere? fitted to cure water hammer perhaps? They can jam up

maybe there's a cheapo NRV inline somewhere? fitted to cure water hammer perhaps? They can jam up

I said that b4, but why is it getting through when fill tap opened? Surely something to do with fill tap, some have 3 positions as they double up as a CW isolation into boiler aswell, 1 pos is cw on, 1 pos fill ch, 1 pos turns both off, never seen 1 fitted on 1 of these though

I said that b4, but why is it getting through when fill tap opened? Surely something to do with fill tap, some have 3 positions as they double up as a CW isolation into boiler aswell, 1 pos is cw on, 1 pos fill ch, 1 pos turns both off, never seen 1 fitted on 1 of these though

when just hot tap open presssure builds up behind nrv causing it to jam up even more. When fill loop is open(effectively 2 outlets) pressure is lower

Sponsored Links

when just hot tap open presssure builds up behind nrv causing it to jam up even more. When fill loop is open(effectively 2 outlets) pressure is lower

:idea: ahh cheers mickey

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back