baxi neta tec combi prv outlet pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive had a new baxi neta tec combi boiler fitted about a year ago its in my airing cupboard on my back wall of the house. the pressure relief outlet pipe comes out of the boiler and through the wall just below it , the problem is ive had a large porch built with a tiled roof and the prv outlet pipe is below the roof line so its inside the porch which im about to pvc clad over .

could i run the oulet pipe out of the boiler and up the wall about a foot then it would exit the wall above the roof level , the other option is to raise the boiler or run a copper pipe through a bedroom and exit the side wall both would be a big job.

cheers .

Sponsored Links
Up is not good.
Could it not go horizontal to outside the porch?

the porch is the width of the house , i could run it sideways into the bedroom next door then through a side wall.

Sponsored Links
You can run it anywhere as long as it terminates where it is visible if it spills water; but it must run down hill all the time since it need gravity to empty from the boiler to make sure there are no leaks in the connection. It is a warning pipe like any overflow pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back