baxi solo 2 30pf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any help would be appreciated;the fan does not run clicking on board when temp turned up.Boiler light on.Continuity across pressure switch,tested gas valve resistance,orange blue 0.250 ohm,blue red 0.360 ohm with multi meter set at 2m.baxi tech line said would be pcb and gas valve.would this be correct.thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I'm waiting for my application to the CC to be processed so i presume you are too....

You say the pressure switch has continuity, but the fan isn't running? How did you test the APS?

Those gas valve readings are wrong it should have 1.5Kohm on one and 5kohms on the other. Seeing as they're both wrong, maybe you measure them wrong? Did you disconnect the wires from the solenoid to do the test?

personally i'd do all these component checks from the pcb (disconnect the molex plugs) that way you're testing the wiring too.

-the sensor (two yellow wires) should be 1Mohm when cold
-the overheat (two orange wires) should be 1-2 ohms (continuity)
-the aps needs to be in rest position (continuity between C and N/C)
-the gas valve should be as above

If all these prove ok, change the pcb.

Hope this helps!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back