Baxi solo 2 pf 30 cuts outs for 106 secs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hope you can help me out please.
My baxi was working fine up until me an the GF went away for a week during which time the cen heat was set to come on for 1 hour in the am to keep the frost at bay.
Came home tonight and the boiler Fires up as normal for a minute and then cuts out for a min and a half when it then comes back on again.
The overheat light does NOT come on as a previous promblem caused it to (thought it was worth a mention).
Water is getting warmish but the rads are tepid at best.
Had the fan replaced 24 months ago and BG replaced the PCB jan 08.
Anybody any ideas?
Could the PCB be bust after just 13 Months?.
Im calling out an engineer for wednesday but like to be prearmed to avoid being coned and told some BS nonexistant piece of kit needs replacing.
All the best.
In hope of help.
Dan :confused:

Sponsored Links
Check the F&E tank has water in it.

If so then the pump may be failing or need bleeding.

I dont expect the fault to be within the boiler but just that its getting up to temperature and switching off.

Tony

Check the F&E tank has water in it.

If so then the pump may be failing or need bleeding.

I dont expect the fault to be within the boiler but just that its getting up to temperature and switching off.

Tony

Good diagnoses!

Should do this for a living :idea: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back