Baxi Solo 50/4 PF - Fan Not Working

If they choose to follow the fault finding chart then that's their problem.

They're never complete!

As stated its only a guide and particularly a guide for experienced boiler engineers and not DIYers.

Changing a PCB is a last resort when everything else has been checked!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Good job the op doesn't have a suprima with red flashing lights.

Pot luck does not make a successful boiler repair man.

Hope you did all your safety checks after monkeying around with tubes from a diy shed.

Because of course they will NOT be a suitable material for a boiler :?: :rolleyes: :evil:

Dan/others - can you suggest any online places to buy hosing of the correct grade material?

Thanks
Rob

As you now know, we don't give gas/combustion advice here so unlikely Dan will answer that!

But I do know an over priced store where they will probably sell it to you in spite of any notices about not selling gas components to anyone without a gas card!!

Sponsored Links
Fair enough - I guess the question I would like most help with is, can anyone recommend someone professional close to me?

The Gas Safe register doesn't mean you get this from my experience.

Then I won't have to ask non-answerable questions :)
Rob

There is an Asian origin fellow there I think who is very good and does some teaching at the college as well as his own work.

If I remember correctly then he would be good to speak to but how to contact him is another matter!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back