Baxi Solo PF Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya gurus!

I have a very old Baxi Solo PF WM series boiler, I've noticed after it was serviced, After the heating cycle, I can sometimes hear 'drip drip drip' inside the boiler. This only happens sometimes :confused: Its annoying now as obviously the cold front is coming soon and the boiler is in the kitchen and I can hear it 'drip drip drip' during and after the heating cycle :( even in my living room!

I cant feel any wet patches under the boiler but its very concerning now. I can never hear the dripping noise when the boiler is off..

Please help :)!

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The only sensible suggestion would be get your serviceman back to remove the panels and check it for you.It may only be expansion/contraction noises.Those boilers were not prone to heat exch failure.

I thought so as in anger I gave it a pat :oops: as I was trying to concentrate doing work, and it disappeared for a few mins.. :LOL:

Well I called the engineer and he claims that theres nothing he can do, he suggested I use Noise reducer stuff ?? Possible fob off?

Sponsored Links
its an old lump of metal hanging on your wall,time to really consider a replacement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back