BBU & Fire Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my boss is sending me to a BBU were the customers had a combi installed, but the customer wants to keep his fire (Baxi LFE5 Super) in use, i know ventilation has to stay the same, bbu primarys have to be cut and any holes filled up, electrics disconnected, and the 3 way gas vavle taken out, but what reducer fitting do i use to join onto the pipe that feeds this pipe in the picture.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/fireqa.jpg/

cheers alex

Sponsored Links
The 3 way valve should not have been removed. All that was needed was to remove the brass union from the gas valve and cap that off, leaving the 3 way valve in place and therefore the fire supply tubing. DOH!

Sponsored Links
Presumably, you haven't yet decommisioned the boiler? Therefore the 3 way valve is still there? 45YGM is correct. Leave valve in position and cap off on tail. If the valve has gone, 2nd hand ones are reasonably well available.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back