BE BRITISH FIRST

rederech said:
ban-all-sheds

On all forums there are people like you they are called
'Vulchers' they nit pick there, they nit pick there making
snidy remarks and contributing NOTHING.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
BRITISH with a menacing grimace and a hammer at midnight oh i am british all right see how i make grown men cry run islam run for the times they are a changing

Can't see anything wrong in what BAS wrote, his points are just as valid as red thinks his are, healthy debate i'd say!
Britishness should also includes fairness and tolerance towards others, chances are this comment will be twisted by some here to include terrorists and start all the sympathiser remarks again.

are you on stand by as i am kendor ( too much time to waste )

Time to tool up and be counted ( buy 10 get 1 free )

there is always two sides to a story ( or more at times ) but what i find hard to grasp ( numbers spelling ) is how so many of you on here dont entertain that ISLAM is bad for the uk

BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH how can we do it now this country is overun with foreign vermin coming here for an easy bash at the social system

there is only one way to get back to basics and it is harsh

dont support anyone you know is an immigrant illegal or not make them suffer financially make them uncomfortable physically ( no i dont mean take a hammer to them ? YET )

START NOW

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
are you on stand by as i am kendor ( too much time to waste )

Time to tool up and be counted ( buy 10 get 1 free )
we have lots of downtime in our job so i take advantage to come on here :)

kendor said:
Can't see anything wrong in what BAS wrote, his points are just as valid as red thinks his are, healthy debate i'd say!
Britishness should also includes fairness and tolerance towards others, chances are this comment will be twisted by some here to include terrorists and start all the sympathiser remarks again.
Kendor

In any debate you have to recognise the rules and of that of any
previous discussions you have had with a debater.

These are not known to the viewer that is why I drew your attention to
the search engine and my remarks.
I was answering to you on a specific question not BAS in the context of
our discussion. My discussion with BAS suddenly terminated yesterday.

He then choice to reply to comments that I had made to you.

I would have respected BAS if he had replied with a definition
of his understanding of Britishness rather than to go through my post, nit pick it and and make snidy remarks. This is very easy to do.

Try and post your definition of 'Capitalism ' I think you would find it difficult although you may give it a go. I in return would reply with
what I thought was my definition. It is always easy for someone to
'nit pick' a statement that is personal. I have been involved in many
discussion forums and it is manners to wait until the 2 people who
are in discussion have finished before interjection with comments.

If BAS had asked me initially what was my definition of Britishness
was and I had answered him I would have had no difficulties in
continuing the debate with him.

|It goes back to the fact that Michael Howard made the comments
regarding Britishness not I. I managed to contact him and got an
explanation. These were the remarks that were up for discussion.

I was merely saying that i could see nothing wrong in what BAS said?

Capitalism ah well lets see!

The gaining of possession and wealth by exploiting those less able to support themselves and keeping them under the thumb so that they are unable to better themselves and stop being the slaves of capitalists.

good enough?

rederech said:
kendor said:
Kendor

Kendor what is your opinion of 'Britishness' ?

Do you agree with it and Michael Howards comments ?

I am interested as I have answered your question and you have my views to scruitinize.

rederech said:
rederech said:
kendor said:
Kendor

Kendor what is your opinion of 'Britishness' ?

Do you agree with it and Michael Howards comments ?

I am interested as I have answered your question and you have my views to scruitinize.
i put above extra to what BAS said to include fairness and tolerance.

Freddie said:
rederech said:
ban-all-sheds

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rederech, are you saying that Freddie is also a vulcher? I presume this is the correct spelling and is different from "vulture" a large scavenging bird with a hooked beak? If you meant vulture, then this could be seen as a term of abuse which I feel would not come under the definition of Britishness, so it must be vulcher, in which case, what is a "vulcher"?

In any debate someone can put forward an idea, and this can be discussed. It happens in democratic societies all the time. An idea is postulated, and then critised (hopefully constructively) if the proposer feels strongly they maintain their position and present supporting arguments. If they don't they see other possibilities which can be explored or dismissed after discussion. It may be the proposer needs to clarify some points and asks a question. Perhaps the question is not answered immediately, if the answer ,whatever it is, is important, the question can be asked in another way until the answer is obtained. If the proposer cannot maintain their position because their case was weak, they learn something, and move on. Very occasionally the proposer has a weak case, cannot find supporting arguments, gets frustrated and lose their rag. But then that very rarely happens.

Fair point Oilman but not everyone is as articulate as others on here so you have to allow their point of view to sometimes filter through over several posts. but you can get the general gist of what they mean from early posts, it's just that some will nit pick straight away, I found myself at one point having to go into such detail in order to leave no loopholes when i made a post as it would be jumped on, whereas when you usually debate with intelligent persons they get your drift without you having to explain each and every sylluble and to use the well worn saying on here, "you know the score".

Kendor, social subjects are by their nature highly complex. It would be almost impossible to get everything as intented on the first post, even assuming it had been thought out properly in the first place. Internet forums are more "shoot from the hip" meetings. Someone spouts a poorly structured prejudice, and then all the flack starts flying. Nothing wrong, its the nature of the beast.

If arguments are not put in detail to begin with, they are open to question. If they are not questioned, a reader sees what is written, but does not receive what the writer transmitted, neither of them understand they are not both thinking the same. This discussion could continue with arguing at cross purposes. Then you get gullible people (who? me?) who might agree with what's proposed, until along comes say BAS who asks lots of questions. Very useful, it does allow you to see other things, or holes in the original proposal.

.............whereas when you usually debate with intelligent persons they get your drift without you having to explain each and every sylluble............

I often get slogger's drift straight away...................

DUCK!!!!!!![/b]

oilman said:
Freddie said:
rederech said:
ban-all-sheds

rederech, are you saying that Freddie is also a vulcher? I presume this is the correct spelling and is different from "vulture" a large scavenging bird with a hooked beak? If you meant vulture, then this could be seen as a term of abuse which I feel would not come under the definition of Britishness, so it must be vulcher, in which case, what is a "vulcher"?

In any debate someone can put forward an idea, and this can be discussed. It happens in democratic societies all the time. An idea is postulated, and then critised (hopefully constructively) if the proposer feels strongly they maintain their position and present supporting arguments. If they don't they see other possibilities which can be explored or dismissed after discussion. It may be the proposer needs to clarify some points and asks a question. Perhaps the question is not answered immediately, if the answer ,whatever it is, is important, the question can be asked in another way until the answer is obtained. If the proposer cannot maintain their position because their case was weak, they learn something, and move on. Very occasionally the proposer has a weak case, cannot find supporting arguments, gets frustrated and lose their rag. But then that very rarely happens.

The spelling of the word is correct and is open to meaning as to its
exactness. Like my understanding of Britishness. I make no further comment in case I break the rules.

I remember in the sixties that Woolworths were able to make copies
of artists records altering only a few words in the song in order that
they did not pay royalties.

As to my stand on Britishness and Michael Howard's comments I fully
believe in what he says and his logic in his proposition.

I have no trouble discussing anything I put up for opinion

Oilman are you trying to say i am a scrounging barsteward with a big nose ?

The spelling of the word is correct and is open to meaning as to its
exactness.............

I read Alice in Wonderland too, with Humpty Dumpty saying a word could mean anything he wanted it to mean, nothing more, nothing less. A bit of a problem though when I don't know the meaning.

Sponsored Links
Back