Been away Heating works no Hot Water - Babes to bath!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!
We've just been away for a week and now it seems the heating works but the hot water wont turn on at the programmer
I have a Potterton netaheat boiler and a megaflow system.
I tried resetting the programmer but that didnt work!
I noticed that the pressure reading on the megaflo is 2 bar and the marker where it should be is just under a bar but I'm not sure a- how to release any pressure and b- whether that could make a difference!

ANy advice would be gratefully received!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
You have an immersion heater as back up on the megaflo, so at least you can have hot water till you sort out the problem, what exactly is your programmer doing when you try to set the hot water on ?

Hi
If i try to either switch the hotwater to 'on' or press override or extra hour the red light indicator for hotwater doesn't come on and there is no sound indicating that the boiler is switching on. I have got the boiler on anyway for the heating, but can't get the red light indicator for hot water to go on

Sponsored Links
It looks like you need a new programmer, have you switched on the immersion heater on the hot water cylinder ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back