Beko DIN15x20 Integrated dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to view this.

I have the above dishwasher and it is having issues.

When selecting a programme, it defaults itself to P1. However, it doesn't wash. Makes all the noises and just beeps.

I tried multiple tests and in the end ordered a new PCB and installed it.

Guess what, still doing the same thing. Changing programmes more times than Katie Price changes husbands.

So I decided to take it all apart and clean all the tubes, check the pump impeller and even attach a hose to run the water back through the salt reservoir.

It is still doing it.

Any ideas?

I also noticed that water just constantly runs in from the top funnel, but it does drain and empty.

Pics/videos attached.

Thanks

image0.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Well, I took a chance and replaced the water flow sensor...

Seemed to fill and do what it was supposed to. Then..... it now constantly drains again.

I give up, you win dishwasher!

Randomly started working!!!

Did 3 cycles, now it just wants to drain 24/7....

Is it the Drain pump?? Despite it actually pumping water out is it confused and only draining and not cycling the water around?

Changed the Drain Pump and worked for 3 cycles.

No back to wanting to drain all the time.

Not pumping in water.

Any ideas from anyone please??

Sponsored Links
How have you got on ? Mine was working fine and then I wanted to cancel a program, and followed the instructions. Subsequently I get either a p1 error or a p2 ( no water /too much water -how can both be true) plus it won’t switch off unless I power it down at the wall. Beko have quoted minimum £125 to repair, 55% of the purchase price at least. Like yours , it just hums until it beeps with the error message. Did you manage to fix yours?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back