Beko DWD 5411 W Dishwasher Not Cleaning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all,

My mum has the above dishwasher and is complaining that it is not cleaning the dishes properly and it is also leaving a residue on the glasses afterwards. She uses Quantum Finish Powerball tablets and has tried the Finish Rinse Aid but to no avail.

I obviously dont expect a diagnosis from that bit of information lol but just wondering if there is anything we could try before calling "the guy" out!

Thanks as always

:cool:

Sponsored Links
Check spray arms are not blocked. If you are using finish 3 in 1 etc you don't need rinse aid or salt. You are over dosing it.

Thanks mate, that can go on my list tomorrow when I go around to her house.

TBH I am not sure if she has used all 3 although I dare say she uses the salt and the Finish Powerball. Should she stop the salt then?

Ive had a look online at the water hardness settings you can adjust. We live in a very hard water area so my other guess is the setting is for very soft water. Atleast a couple of things to check now, thanks again :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back