beko washing machine wma520w problem help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all just replaced my pcb board with a used board. tried a 40 degree wash but all it did was click once but no water went into the machine.

tried the spin cycle and works fine.

can any body help thanks

Sponsored Links
the machine dropped to the floor and landed on the control knob damaging the old pcb board.

You need to confirm the used pcb has the same part number as the original.
Like models do not necessarily contain the same electronics.
Even if it is the right pcb how do you know it isn't faulty?

Sponsored Links
I have been assured the pcb is for the correct model and that it should work fine. But yes there is always the chance it could be faulty. And in that case I will send it back.

I have been told it may need resetting or programming????

Have you any ideas of my next step forward ???
Thanks

The pcb for your model should have p/n 2818170360 (you could always check that with Beko). These do not need to be programmed & cost around £60 - £70 new.
Have you checked for other damage or displaced connectors/broken wires etc after the machine fell? (particularly the thin wires to the inlet valve).

Hi again yes the pcb is the correct one.

I have just tried putting it on a wash again and left it to run through the programme this time.
And after a while the machine has flashing lights on control board
The start/stop and the wash lights are both flashing together.

Is this trying to tell me a error code ?????

Thanks

Beko isn't really my thing but try this & see what happens.
Turn off - select 90C cotton - press & hold the start button until it flashes - release start - select spin & press start. What is the LED status?
(To reset the error log press & hold start for 5 secs).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back