Beko Washing Machine's Programe seems to not work properly.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Beko WM6355W washing machine's program has this problem.

The machine will wash the clothes fine, but at the end of the washing cycle, the machine doesn't show that the cycle has ended, but automatically returns to the program set for washing.

The Machine door won't open, and when turning off the machine, the door will open, but the machine is full of water as it's on a new washing cycle.

It's like a never ending washing cycle, or the machine seems to be on "time/delay" program permanently.

The filter is NOT blocked, the water drains from the filter tube OKAY manually and when you press on/off hold button it doesn't seem to cancel the program.

I've done all I can think of, such as emptying the water, turning the machine on and off, reset it, I know child lock ISN'T on.

I don't use the time delay but it seems to be a problem with the time delay, how would you cancel time delay? I've pressed start/cancel button for 3 minutes, it doesn't work.

I think it's the program, not the washing machine in general, it's only 18 months old.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Sponsored Links
switch off the on off switch select cottons 90 degrees and press and hold in the start pause button whilst you do that switch it back on release and press start pause again and all the lights should start flashing then repeatly pressing the start pause will advance it through various stages of a self test switching it back off will then reset the electronics and it may restore normal use

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back