beko washingmachine's soap drawer is blocked?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my machine's problem is after I set the programme and switch on the machine, the washing powder can't be flush down, the water just came out, flow down to the floor and I have to switch off the machine. I have checked the powder drawer and some water are still there, that means the pipe has been blocked, and I used a wire to do something but in vain, what's happened?
p.s. my washing machine is beko WMA 10w

Sponsored Links
Once you have cleared the blockage it may be best to change to washing liquid or put the powder in a ball directly into the drum. If you take the lid off the machine you may be able to reach the hose from the drawer to the drum. usually if you squeeze this hose you can force the soapy gunge out into the drum.

how to take the lid off, and i can't clear the blockage, how to do it, the water is still there, thanks

Sponsored Links
I can't remember offhand how Beko lids are fitted but on most machines you take out screws along the back edge of the lid, slide the lid forward or back and lift it off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back