Beko WMA10 Washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, This is my daughters , It stopped after filling with water.After I emptied it I checked the pump is not clogged. When I put it in the spin mode the pump works ok but the drum spins for a couple of seconds then stops for about a minute then kicks in for a couple seconds and it just repeats this cycle. Any help much appreciated. Regards TVman.

Sponsored Links
Taco gone on the motor. Check the two thin wires on the back of the motor poss broken.

Sponsored Links
Hi ,Checked the motor and have continuity on the taco.
Put it on a normal wash program, it fills with water then it gives a short fast burst on the motor then again after a minute or so later. Suspect the main board?

Yep. That's the next one to check. Chuck it and buy another one.

Found the trouble was the circular magnet ,on the end of the shaft part of the taco, had broken in half. Super glued it back onto the shaft. The machine is. now working normally. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back