beko wma765 washing machine fault code H7 help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Beko wma765 washing machine keeps showing error h7 which means it could be blocked or have a faulty pressure switch. Have checked all hoses and are all clear. When i blow down pressure switch hose it worked for 3 times so changed pressure switch thinking it was that and it worked 7 times then would not work. Have checked pressure switch hose and can't see any holes. Has anyone any idea what this could be as when machine working its fine.
Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply coaster
All connections are fine. Have checked wires onto pressure switch look ok but i am not an electrician. Water inlet ok. When switched on start light, lights up but then goes out but can still hear motor going. Still shows same error code. After blowing down pressure hose pipe it works but only a few times. Have checkef this hose and no blockages. Dont know whether to buy new pressure hose?

is the hose attached firmly so not letting air out the tube?
you try blowing down the pipe towards the drum?

Sponsored Links
just
to check where the hose connects to the drum isnt blocked that is, before buying a new hose.
if you still have no luck with an new hose you can get a mate to test the wiring and connections.
if you have a look inside the socket that attaches to the ressure switch
and see if the metal is shiney and doesnt feel loose.. failing that
youd need a mate with a multi meter.
sorry i'm out of ideas

Did originally find a piece of plastic in the tube connected to drum, but after removing it did not solve problem. Will take it off and have another look.
Will also get someone to check wiring.
thanks again for all your input

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back