belated Friday Film Review

M

Moz

Lady In The Water
Apartment building superintendent Cleveland Heep (Giamatti) rescues what he thinks is a young woman from the pool he maintains. When he discovers that she is actually a character from a bedtime story who is trying to make the journey back to her home, he works with his tenants to protect his new friend from the creatures that are determined to keep her in our world.

I went to the pictures really wanting to like this , but came away jaded an dejected ,another M. Night's pretentious bullsh*t ...he even appears in this an is dreadful ,
Top marks for Paul Giamatti, I have loved his films , his best was in "Sideways" as Miles...check this out fantastic film on sky

I wanted this to be one genre or an other , "scarey storey telling" where the movie didnt flop in the middle...
or an all out scarey monster one ,it was neither an it was a huge letdown ,
I only hope that the Hollywood exes see through M. Night Shyamalan emperors new clothes an toss him aside now
3 /10
an that is only due to the wonderful Paul Giamatti an the very good Cindy Cheung,

btw
I had to endure a awful chavvy family behind me ,til after 20 mins of anti social behaviour , I went an told Paul ,the picture house manager who threw them out , lol :)

Sponsored Links
Back