bell 801 wiring help please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am trying to replace a entel 300 door entry telephone with a bell 801 entry telephone I bought from amazon the wiring for the entel 300 is below
10v orange + white
0v white + orange
C1 white +blue
C2 blue + white

On the bell 801 it has markings I R O T Z I have no idea which wire goes were I have tried a few combinations but no luck :(

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Smogglet

Sponsored Links
Do you mean you have just bought a new handset and not a new door panel?

Does my link tell you what you want to know?

I can't find a diagram for the old system.

Sponsored Links
Yeah I have only bought a new handset the picture is hiw my old handset was wired can't figure out how to connect the new bell 801 handset :(

They may not be compatible.

As said, I can't find diagrams for the old system.
Did find this
upload_2016-3-18_14-34-58.png

Different than yours.

Doesn't look like it's going to be compatible to me.
(Why are you replacing it?)

Ok iv looked and I'm going to order a TYNETEC ZFT 210 it says it's a replacement for entel 300 and has same connections so will hopefully work, and send the bell 801 back to amazon for a refund. I am replacing it becouse the switch is broken so when u lift and put down the phone it doesn't do anything can't accept calls think it was tampered with by previous tenants

Are you sure the switch is broken ? The Tyne tec handsets do suffer if the front is not clipped on fully !

I'm sure it's broken asit's just floppy and doesn't move by itself

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back