Bell box choices ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently purchased system with honeywell Reson8 bell box.. However comfort LED's are not to my liking.. after some negotiation supplier has agreed to exchange for other honeywell boxes.. my choices are Inteliasense AG3, or AG6 or AG8.. as mentioned led's are important ..

Which of the above would be best ??? advise would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers J :?:

Sponsored Links
none all the same unit . if your that bothered about the leds get a bell box with a clear or opal strobe cover.

surely one of them must be brighter than current one, ??? Even in pitch black cannot see a glimmer from rson8 LED's.. they become visible from around 6 feet away..

blue strobe plastics are harder to see leds all the ag 3/ 6/8 and reson8 are all Honeywell same plastics same leds..

Sponsored Links
Has anyone tried changing the LEDs to a different colour, like blue? I noticed a similar problem with the Gardtec EW012BL - it had red LEDs behind blue polycarbonate. Surely one could just swap them for blue LEDs with a bit of solder and some heatshrink. It would negate the warranty, for sure...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back