Bellbox Help - Everspring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a bellbox on the side of my house that the previous owner left, and would like to try it out to see if it works.

I've opened the bellbox up, it is an Everspring s120 1aa - can't find any information online about this model, but the manufacturer's website is http://www.everspring.com/

This bellbox has four cables running to it, black, red, yellow, and blue.

I would like to send some power down these to see if it's working. I'm guessing the bellbox is powered by 12 volts via the black and red wires. Does anyone know what I need to send down the blue and yellow wires?

I've included a photo if it helps (sorry about the shakiness, was taken on my camera phone while balancing on some ladders).

Thanks for your help,
Shockfire.

Sponsored Links
Not a model I'm familiar with, but looks similar to the ones supplied with the DIY wired Response alarms of yore!

Can you tell us which colour wires go to which terminal at the bell box?

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply;

I have included a diagram I created below. This is all the information I could see on the bellbox.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks,
Shockfire.

Sponsored Links
Is there nothing telling you what voltage this operates at? I will assume 12 volts, as all standard bells are.

Connect the red to a permanent 12v positive supply and the black to a permanent negative supply.

With the lid on the unit closed, connecting the blue wire to the positive supply should trigger the siren, connecting the yellow to a positive should trigger the strobe.

If this does'nt work, try connecting the blue and yellow wires to a negative instead.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back