Belling IDW 604 Dishwasher

Hi Again

I've now fitted the replacement part and when i turn the machine on all the lights come on but i can select a program.
There is no error codes showing or beeping.
Any ideas I think maybe something to do with the float switch but can't find what I'm looking for

Thanks again
Matt

Sponsored Links
if the float switch is activated , all you will hear is the pump running , or even switch left un plugged during repairs

but switch will only be activated if polystyrene float is raised up by water or a piece of junk

Cheers Cakeman

All sorted now, up and running again

Now I can crack on with the hoovering and dusting :oops:

Folks,

The salt sign is on but i have put lots of salt in . When i turn on the dishwasher it makes the humming noise but nothing is actually happening.
eventually i will get the E3 error.

could anyone recommend what i need to do to resovle this. The landlord got a plumber in about 2/3 months ago when we had the same issue..so did not think it would occur again

Sponsored Links
We had a new kitchen & the kitchen fitter put back the dishwasher.
The machine is washing and drying however at the end of the cycle I am getting a E6 error message.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back