Bending copper tube

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to learn how to bend copper tube correctly- passovers and offsets in particular. Can anyone suggest any sources of good instructions & clear diagrams?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
ACDC said:
I'm trying to learn how to bend copper tube correctly- passovers and offsets in particular. Can anyone suggest any sources of good instructions & clear diagrams?
Thanks

If your in chelsea I will personally show you :LOL:

Thanks for your replies.
If your in chelsea I will personally show you :LOL:[/quote]
I'm based in Nottingham - a bit too far away, but thanks for the offer.
I've enrolled on a 3 day OLCI practical course soon, so I guess I will get some experience there.

Sponsored Links
ACDC,

I would be interested to hear your comments on the OLCI course, as this is something I am considering doing, as well as the theory part.

nstreet:

Will let you know via this forum at the end of Februray how it went.

just buy a selection of angles in copper,include crank sets and all other angles can be made with a combination of 135 degree .part cross overs.buy end feed and clip pipes first.

kevplumb said:
the old dinasours will teach you better :LOL:

right DIA ;)

To true Kev.

This dinasaur can bend pipes anywhere, doing a row of 7 x 28mm at the moment with offset, bends etc.

Today I save at least 30 28mm fittings, thats alot of bread.

And there all in line

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back