best boiler and fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am looking tov replace my ageing ravenheat 820/20 as its about done now, whats best i live in a mid terraced house if i bought another ravenheat modelwouldthe pipes be in the same places on the new boiler.
if i bought a boiler would i find a plumber to fit it and about how much would it cost

please read the forum rules

Sponsored Links
another fraccas, what is it with people today.

Try and go for a Worcester or Vailant and you should be ok.

As dan said, just do a quick search as this topic gets raised a lot :LOL:

Sponsored Links
what dan said is true

we get questions like this daily and they get a bit boring, sorry if you dont like the answer but they you have it

Thanks for sorting the typeface out.

I use Atmos boilers - they are far better than nearly anything out there in terms of simplicity reliability and performance.

Your installer will be able to advise the correct model for your property.

I certainly don't want another confrontational thread - they're incredibly boring and I have stopped using another forum because it was getting silly. But like the annoying bints in the supermarket this evening with over £100 of shopping in a trolley using the basket only aisle - certain things get right up my nose - CAPS LOCK and silly fonts are another.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back