best boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i believe the best boiler ever was the spacesaver mk11.whats your thoughts.

Sponsored Links
Me mam's is still working...
oldboilercopy.jpg

ChrisR said:
Me mam's is still working...
oldboilercopy.jpg

:LOL:

I love the neataheat 10/16 beautiful and reliable the profile aint bad.

and still servicing an old vulcan (bloody hard job and when it finally dies i wanna dance on its grave)

:)

i think vulcan continental lasts about 50 to 100 yrs. so it may be dancing on your grave. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
OH NO!!!!!!!!

dont even like the client

miserable old bag who makes horribl;e tea

i tell them not to worry as ive left the mains water on and they still have electricity so the kettle can still be used.oh go on then if your making one. :LOL:

If I was like my m8 and put ntnc £5 on my bills I'd be rich by now. 50% of people have no manners any more.

On the same point it was far worse when a dispatch rider in central London. You could go hell for leather from London to Landidno hand over your parcel and be turned straight round as though you weren't human.

When I get deliveries I always ask the driver if he wants a cup of t or to use the loo. They usually don't bother but you can tell they apreciate being treated as a human being. I mean, if you travel the length of the country to visit relatives the kettle goes on soon as you arrive. What's different about a despatch raider or van driver?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back