Best electric shower

j03

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am looking for some advice as to which the best electric shower is? I want one with really good pressure and no hot and cold flashes.

Any advice mcuh appreciated...

Thanks

Joe

Sponsored Links
assuming incoming mains is ok ... sheesh

Sponsored Links
mira max....new one recently out (updated from the mira sport)
10.8kw...nice and powerfull (well, for an electric shower) but needs 10mm2 leccy cable

Call me an old git but I've always felt that one 10.xkW shower is, um, identical to the next, once you start using it and stop looking at it. The posh ones don't seem to last any longer than their guarantees either.

So you would recommend at least 10kW then? I'm gonna have to get someone to wire up the electrics anyway so doesn't really matter what size cable I need.

Get the highest power one you can. Electric instant ones only give about 4 litres per minute, which is okay, but eg a shower from the smallest combi boiler would be over 9. One hotel shower I measured (OK, yeah, I'm sad,) was producing about 40 l/min

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back