Best place for 28deg framing nails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I wonder if anyone can tell me where is the best place for bostitch clipped head framing nails ?
Are there any other makes that perform well with a bostitch air nailer?
I'm in Kent but not bothered if I have to order online as long as the delivery cost is reasonable .
Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Best place for these nails is in the side grain, and never in the end grain :cool:

Otherwise, eBay.

I find the firm below very competitively priced.

They do fast online delivery but they may be near you depending on where in Kent you are.

http://www.ffx.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
Excellent "Belboz" just what I was looking for
And very reasonable prices thank you
I didn't find the bostitch site very helpful they list screwfix and tool station as local stockist but they both don't have framing nails ?
Not much on eBay either .

I didn't find the bostitch site very helpful they list screwfix and tool station as local stockist but they both don't have framing nails ?
Not much on eBay either .

I think it's probably something to do with the agreements between Bostitch and those companies.

TBH, I only use a few retailers for 'proper' tools and materials and FFX is my main one.

I do use Screwfix and Toolstation but only for the mundane stuff. I've yet to see them beat FFX on price for quality tools and materials.

And no - I don't work for them!!

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back