Best Porcelain tile cutter?

Hi
best price online will be from Tradetiler.com
Otherwise try ebay
Score once, quickly with even presssure and snap with handle
this action should take even an amateur 10 seconds at the most.
If you buy one you will be able to re sell on ebay no problem and get most of your money back.

Sponsored Links
I guess that price was not to your liking - lol

score and snap are very fast but dont cut angles - so if your cutting a few a diamond bladed tile saw will be more apropriate.

Im by no means a pro like some guys on here but Im not bad for a DIYer and mine has done me ok over the years.

186878-ab0-00co_full.jpg

PS about £33 from wickes

Sponsored Links
I think her means on the manual tile cutters you line up wehere you want the tile to be cut and you run the sharp wheel (with the aid of a handle) alone that line. Itr scores it and it should snap with the aid of another hand or tool. But if you only have 1mm to cut off like me I think this wouldn't work so a wet cutter would be better. :)

I meant a cut out like an L shape or something more complicated would be easier with this for a beginner

If he is as good as he thinks he is, it will be all down to the measurements

I have 2 rubi cutters, a cheap small one which is ok, a ts40 which is great, and a husqvarana like this but longer.

husqvarana-tc470-tile-cutter.jpg

The husqvarana's are overlooked, they are very good. I love mine!

I wouldnt say they are better than rubi, but they are certainly as good. Cheaper too.

Old-Sign.jpg

In 2009
I meant a cut out like an L shape or something more complicated would be easier with this for a beginner

If he is as good as he thinks he is, it will be all down to the measurements

But Rubi all the way ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back