best way to access base to a bosch dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have taken the lid & sides off a bosch dishwasher

what is the best way next to access all the parts

Sponsored Links
You have pretty much done the best way for most work on the Bosch apart from the kickstrip at the front (which I will assume you have removed already)

Depending on model you may also have a plate that can be removed from underneath the appliance allowing some better access

Sometimes you done need to do all this though 'depends on fault/problem'

thanks for that

kick panel still on at this stage

so i will now remove that and undo the salt box and sump t20 bolts from inside the cabinet

what about the door springs ?

and is there any parts on the underneath which may be attached to the cabinet

then can i lift the cabinet off ??

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
i have a leak and want to get the thing apart and inspect thoroughly before she goes pop

If you got the version with a removable bottom plate (usually metal) then taking that off and placing it in on blocks is easiest.

Never been a fan of removing everything to fix leaks on these but then I have to charge by the hour and the usual place to start is the pump/sump seal and that can be a pain to do or the pressure chamber/fill tank for over flowing due to a blockage.

the pressure chamber and the big flow chamber next to it seem the ones
most likely[/img]

They can be removed without taking the base off and cleaned out, and there is usually a float switch in the chamber as well that sometimes goes wrong

thanks for that 'Leccy'
i'll be on the case tomorrow
will report back to tell what happens

well after much fettling

the circuit board in the front facia had a tell tale charcoal mark - DEAD !!

just for the record the drain pump & circulation pump was running simultaneously

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back