Best way to connect these 3 pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am building an en suite and have taken a 32mm waste from basin, 40mm from shower and 110 from toilet. All three pipes are now sticking out the wall and I need to run them across to the main stack.
20230330_152709.jpg

I've temporarily connected the toilet - as u can see. The basin waste and shower waste are at slightly different heights as u can see. I was tryin to work out the best way to run the 32 and 40 into the WC waste using bosses to save me having to run 3 seperate pipes across to the main stack shown on the right of pic.

Sponsored Links
I don't think that will work. If I drop the 110 down far enough on the left the accommodate the 32 mm pipe, there won't be any fall along its length to the right hand stack.

I might have to tee the 40 and 32 together and run a length of 40 over to the main stack. Not sure the 110 looks the best how I've done it tho. Does it look OK? Or like a rough c has done it?

Sponsored Links
If you’re worried about a fall, you could change the double branch for single and cut another branch lower down?

You could always use a 110mm Y piece, run the 32mm straight along, increase to 50mm at the shower waste tee and then connect that into the lower leg of a Y piece with the toilet waste into the upper leg.

th
th

Trying to think about how that would look and if there would be an issue with backflow but wouldn't think so unless the stack blocked fully and use an anti vac basin waste.

Run the 110 into the stack with a 92 junction just below the vent and use the lower branch to fit a blank and boss as suggested for the other two.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back