Bet I can make your mouth water....

Sponsored Links
Bar steward. I like the green ones, apparently a lot of people don't like the green ones, and they are good for you, eat up your greens I was told when young.

Sponsored Links
Yes. I once bought some fish oil capsules from Tesco. I asked for gelatine free ones. The woman serving asked me what I meant, and I explained that gelatine comes from cows and pigs. She turned white. She was wearing a Muslim head scarf. Seems no-one had told her about gelatine. Ooops.

Yes. I once bought some fish oil capsules from Tesco. I asked for gelatine free ones. The woman serving asked me what I meant, and I explained that gelatine comes from cows and pigs. She turned white. She was wearing a Muslim head scarf. Seems no-one had told her about gelatine. Ooops.
Oh dear. She won't be going to heaven now!

At last we have a solution :D

Bet I can make your mouth water

Look at my Sea Penis thread!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back