Beware Worx tools

Jeez, so much stress and now an online crusade ..... all for a £50 drill. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for the info, not much l can do now until after crimbo, but l think a domain name to shame might well do the trick as bad publicity is the last thing they would want. I'll find their head of sales, he wouldn't be pleased to find a domain name out there slagging off the companies products....i'll be in touch after crimbo and let everyone know how things are proceeding...A very Happy Xmas to one and all.....Rick.

Make sure the site is hosted on American servers. You will be covered by the first amendment. I set up and hosted a complaint site for a friend of mine. He registered the domain name via 123-reg, within two days of the site going live he was served a cease and desist notice. I contacted my hosting company, they told me that the firm had already contacted them. My hosts told them that the site is covered by the first and they would only take the site down if a US court ordered them to.

Well Worxproblems.com is currently available at £1.99 for the first year, but Worxproblems.co.uk is only 99p - heck why not have both :)
Hehe Worxcrapcustomerservice.com...the list is endless.
Jeez, so much stress and now an online crusade ..... all for a £50 drill. :cautious:

It's the principle of the problem and by alerting others to a poor company it might save them the hassle that i'm going through. Btw is was 80 quid.

Sponsored Links
Hehe Worxcrapcustomerservice.com...the list is endless.

It's the principle of the problem and by alerting others to a poor company it might save them the hassle that i'm going through. Btw is was 80 quid.

Happy New Year to one and all....well l hope that the rest of the year is as lucky as the start to this one....A parcel arrived this morning with a brand new Worx brushless drill and two new batteries, exactly as you would but it in the shops. No word of explanation or anything, just a note with the drill number and free of charge on it....HAPPY DAYS.....Rick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back