Bewildering Neue Candy-Hoover 1L380B-80 Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We have recently installed a new kitchen and have an integrated Neue 1L380B-80 dishwasher all setup and ready to go.

ish...

We've so far managed to get one wash out of it before it has suddenly stopped working.

The problem is this:
The machine is switched on using the touchpad on/off switch
A programme is selected (it doesn't matter which one, the same issue arises)
Press Start, door closed and off we go.
Then, after just a few minutes, the machine starts to beep continuously until the door is opened, all of the programmable setting lights flash red in tandem with the audio beeping until the machine is switched off.

Tried:
Switching it on/off again
Resetting the machine
Following the instructions to those for similar Candy dishwasher models (eg, hold P1 at start-up).

Washer supply is pressured and good - does anyone have a clue what this could be and/or how to diagnose on this model?

I know, I know... don't buy a Neue...

Sponsored Links
Why worry? If it is new it will still be under warranty. Call your supplier.

Sponsored Links
Thanks All

dishwasher is new (I stalled a few weeks ago) but perhaps just outside of 28 day return policy. I can ask the question.

its 100% under warranty and I can (and have arranged for) get the manufacturer out to look at it. I spoke to them today and they couldn’t diagnose it over the phone (or couldn’t be bothered to).

the water supply is on and pressurised

Then stop worrying about it , the manufacture will sort it , just frustrating that it doesn't work out of the box so to speak

Have you read the instruction/installation manual word for word in case you missed anything?

Then stop worrying about it , the manufacture will sort it , just frustrating that it doesn't work out of the box so to speak

Have you read the instruction/installation manual word for word in case you missed anything?

Yeah I turned it off and on again too o_O

Hi, did you find out what the fault was? Ours, same model, is going the exact same thing. This is the only relevant page brought up by a google search, hopefully you know what the problem is?

I should add - its 2.5 years old. Has been faultless up until now. Doesn't matter the program selected, we close the door and it starts, you can hear it filling up, then it makes cleaning sounds for a couple of minutes, then stops, starts beeping constantly (one beep, followed by equal length pause, repeat), pumps the water out and then stays beeping with the LEDs flashing until turned off. Any ideas? Hopefully something simple as due to the way our kitchen had to be put together, I don't think it'll be easy to remove.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back