Bi-fold door recommendations?

Sponsored Links
I got Schuco doors which are really top quality but the company I used were a bunch of spivs and should be avoided at all cost. They trade under he name of London Aluminium Systems, The Bi-Folding Door Company and MWG Architectural Aluminium Systems.

Customer services is non-existent. They never return calls or emails and claim to be rushed off their feet when one finally gets through. Delivery timeframe was twice what was indicated. Competitively priced but not worth the savings as you spend soooo much time chasing them up.

I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone to use, there customer service is appalling and any issues that later happen with patios doors......

Will be ignored

Daniel
Uxbridge

I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone to use, there customer service is appalling and any issues that later happen with patios doors......

Will be ignored

Daniel
Uxbridge

What company are you talking about and can you provide any details to back this up?

Sponsored Links
Slide and Fold are the company with no customer service after buying the product. I would not recommend this company to anyone

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back