Biasi 24 S and 24 SR

Sponsored Links
The metal flue restrictor was used on the 28 kW 24S.

The M90-24 uses a metal restrictor on the first few made but plastic on later boilers.

The flashing lights on the M90 ( also M96 and M110 ) are one second flash doubled to two per second with a fault.

All M90 boilers have built in diagnostics but those with only one green light viewed from the front would need the diagnostics permanently enabled by altering the links on the PCB or temporarily by moving DIP 4 down and back.

Tony

Update guys,

I went back to the boiler with the pressure problem. I left the filling loop fully open and the pressure gradually climbed back up to 1 bar after 15 mins!!!! I turned the boiler back on and away it went. i was surprised by this as reading that previous posts it should run with little or no pressure anyway!!

I advised the owner that he will need to get his water pressure sorted out. Might get a turn out of that as well.

Thanks for all your help

Grill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back