Biasi 24S Boiler Hot water going cold – maybe pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a:
Biasi M90E 24S
GC number: 47-970-17

Central heating works fine but the hot water goes cold after a while (few minutes).

To keep the water hot, the water temperature on the boiler must be about half way and the hot tap opened half way.

If the temperature on the boiler is increased or the tap opened fully the water runs cold after 30 seconds

Things that have been checked:
- Cleaned out the diverter valve; it all looks ok
- Diaphragm membrane on the central heating diverter valve has been change
- The actuator on top of the diverter valve has been checked and the pin is moving fine and the unit has power.
- The primary circuit flow switch is ok and pin is working fine on the diverter

Please can someone help me get constant hot water at a high pressure.

From reading other posts I have fond that the general solution is replacing the DHW membrane (the larger one) and I have bought this part but can't find anywhere big enough to fit it or see it on any diagrams (I may have been given the wrong part).
If you think it’s the DHW membrane could you give me some advice on where it is?

If you can think of a possible problem please could you give some information on how to test the part?

Thanks for any help.

Sam

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back