CH still keeps coming on!!! Biasi 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Biasi 24s (GC No 47 970 06)

Whenever the boiler is turned on the central heating comes on. Hot water is fine. Our Corgi plumber has changed the following parts

Divert Valve swtich (Part SK003 on www.ezypart.co.uk)

Primary & Sanitary Flow Switch diapgragm (Part SK002)

Sanitary Diaphragm (SK001) (This old one was actually split)

But still we have the problem :cry: , any idea what else it could be?

Thanks inadvance for all your comments / help

Sponsored Links
This problem is caused by water leaking into the hot water ( DHW ) flowswitch.

It happens because the gland has failed as a result of dirty system water.

Its actually the same switch that has already been replaced but I suspect it was the system flow switch at the front which has been changed as thats easy. The DHW flowswitch is at the right hand side of the diverter behind the gas valve.

Changing the DHW flow switch has to be done by a CORGI engineer as it requires the gas valve to be removed to get access.

Whilst this problem is usually caused by water leaking into the switch as described above the same effect occurs if the diverter pin is seized but thats less comon.

Tony Glazier

Thanks for the quick reply, any idea where I can get a replacement swith off the web?

Part code E00 684 GC code or BG1011 105 (According to the service manual).

Thanks again for your help

Sponsored Links
The switch is the same as you bought before but you also need the gland and preferably the inner right hand moving shuttle as well.

If you have any problems, we could supply them if you email me via my profile and include the CORGI number of your plumber as the gas valve needs removing to fit them.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back