Diaphragm replacement on biasi 24s

ever heard of if it isn't broke don't fix it ;) sort your boiler fault out first , if keen take it apart and grease the pin up

Apologies if I have offended you originall
no need to apologise its only a bit of banter :)

Sponsored Links
So the story so far , I’m thick ! As the Microswitch is ok , but the problem is still there , ie no hot water unless the central heating is on , anyway I’ve tried to get a boiler engineer out but even though I’ve explained the problem thoroughly he still wanted to charge me £45 just to come and look and tell me what I already know , I understand everyone needs to make a living but this is daylight robbery? So does anyone have any ideas what next , I could get a diverter valve myself but don’t think I could fit it ? Typical things only go wrong just before xmas

Yes that's the one pull that clip off which will leave the switch hanging connected , turn your boiler on with tap running and stick a screwdriver in the hole in the plastic box and tell me what the boiler does

Have tested the switch ? I'm not around for long ;)

Can we continue this tomorrow night as I feel I’m getting somewhere now ?

Just took micro switch off turned on hot tap , pushed screwdriver into switch and nothing ? So could this be the fault ?

So the story so far , I’m thick ! As the Microswitch is ok , but the problem is still there
i had the suspicion you were bulshyting about you trying the microswitch with the screwdriver at the time as you were trying to preempt my advice , so stop the bulshyte ;) , no more advice from me so £45 it is then(y) , and WTF £45 ( bet it won't be that price by the time he finds it )thats cheap and i greatly suspect its something else you haven't even thought of anyway ;) :ROFLMAO:,

you remind of a customer who asks to get a quote for free to repair a boiler just to find out whats wrong so you can repair it yourself :confused:

Typical things only go wrong just before xmas
your the only one causing this problem ;) you would be very luck to get it fixed for under £100 ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: DH6
You've more patience than me AGAS, there's no helping some people

Sponsored Links
You've more patience than me AGAS, there's no helping some people
i know mate but the funny thing is i would off helped more if it wasn't for the bulshyte , don't know why i try to help sometimes .

oooh get you pair , first of all it was my mistake as I originally tested the wrong switch , as for the bullshyte as you put well what can I say apart from GOODBYE you have been about as much help as a chocolate fire guard

oooh get you pair , first of all it was my mistake as I originally tested the wrong switch , as for the bullshyte as you put well what can I say apart from GOODBYE you have been about as much help as a chocolate fire guard
ye as tight as a ducks arse comes to mind as well ;) have a nice good and cold christmas my friend (y) . bulshyter ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . just change the PCB :)

have been about as much help as a chocolate fire guard

says the one testing the wrong switch when you produced a photo pointing out the switch , bulshyter ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DH6
The manual previously mentioned has detailed instructions and pretty diagrams,just add some grey matter and it's such an easy repair.
:idea:

AGAS , or rather numbnuts , the pcb was changed recently , and there are 2 micro switches on this boiler , the one for the Dhw one is at the back, I’m having it fixed but just wanted some prior knowledge so as I wouldn’t get ripped off , something I’m sure you would do ,

AGAS , or rather numbnuts , the pcb was changed recently , and there are 2 micro switches on this boiler , the one for the Dhw one is at the back, I’m having it fixed but just wanted some prior knowledge so as I wouldn’t get ripped off , something I’m sure you would do ,
You've got the manual and you still got the wrong switch even with all the pictures to follow , jeez and your calling us numbnuts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: your definitely going to need help on this fault I'm afraid because your not mentally up to the challenge sorry my friend maybe your misses can take over or even better let her make the decisions :ROFLMAO:;) bulshyter;):ROFLMAO:

pcb was changed recently ,
And ?? I take it that your decision again :ROFLMAO: .

People only trying to help and you throw it back in their face and not even a please or thank you either, bulshyter ;)

I’m having it fixed but just wanted some prior knowledge so as I wouldn’t get ripped off , something I’m sure you would do ,
so my question is can anyone give me step by step instructions to do it myself ?

Thats a very Cozy contraindication of the initial request,Cozy your boiler is easily repaired but many will want to exchange your boiler.You need to find a repair technician not a salesman.

Well this thread is getting rather stupid , as there are those of you who are grammatically challenged and cannot spell and only want to insult you even though they are not aware of the whole circumstances and are too full of their own self worth to listen to the original question , then want a thank you .....really , a simple yes it can be done or no leave it to the experts would have sufficed ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back