Biasi 24S Broken Switch!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys,

I'm new to your forum and know little about boilers so please bare with me. :)

I have a Biasi 24S (C12 C52) manufactured in 2000. basically the switch on front that switches from off to timer to all the time has broken.

On inspection the plastic has mearly snapped and it appears to be a push fit switch.

So the question is, where can I get a new one? I assume if I got hold of spare it could be clicked back into place and it would work fine again?

I'm just lucky it's off at the moment wouldn't get much sleep otherwise!

Incidently the bolier still heats water etc, I just can't switch the heating on off at the moment...

Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

Sponsored Links
We have about 25 of them in stock. If you need help then email me from the profile.

They are tricky to fit and if you cannot thread a needle then dont contemplate it!

But if you would open up a mobile phone to fiddly inside it then you might be able to do it.

Tony

dont bothered to replace the switch just put additional timer switch from honeywell which last you longer then biasi and its cheaper too. :)

Sponsored Links
How can it be cheaper?

Where can you buy an "additional timer" for less than a fiver, or even a tenner for that matter???

Cheers Shafi I've already sent off for the switch though. :) Hopefully I should be able to fit it ok, then all will be good!

Daniel.

Hi there

I also have a BIasi 24S and the gry slide underneath the timer has also snapped. I managed to put the heating on by sliding a bit of wood in but I need to replace the bar asap now.
An engineer is going to look out for one but I don't really want to have to pay the labour to fit in if I can do it myself.

Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers Gabyemma

Hi

The Time Switch on my Biasi 24s has also broken this evening. The unit appears straight forward to replace but I'm struggling to actually find anywhere to buy it!

Can anyone help?

RollerRuss

Why not read earlier postings in this listing?

Tony

I did read the above messages. Do you still have any in stock ? If so, how much inc. P&P to Scotland?
Also sorry to be a pain, but do I also need a spring or just the slider bar?

Many thanks anyway
Gabyemma

Hi Tony - sorry I'm new to this site.

I had read your earlier postings but I'ts not just the grey slider bar on the timer I need, it's the entire 'time switch' unit. This unit connect to the boiler via 4 electrical connections. Something within the timer has broke so the unit needs replacing.

Do you stock these Tony? If so is there a way I can check what you have is what I need? In all the instruction manuals I have for the boiler, there is no part code quoted, it's just referred to as the 'Time Switch'.

thanks

Russ

We keep all these parts in stock but you must contact me by email from my profile.

Tony

Thanks Tony

I would e-mail you from your profile if I could work out how to. I'm probably just been thick but I can't see any way of finding your profile in the first place

Russ

Agile said:
We keep all these parts in stock but you must contact me by email from my profile.
AWOOGAH! AWOOGAH! Free advertising in progress. Yet again. :rolleyes:

Hi again

Sorry to bother you Tony but I just found out I need to change the whole mechanism as the spring is also broken.
The heating engineer says he needs to order a switch and doesn't know how much it would be. However I had a quick look on internet and I get different prices as I don't know what part to look at. I would like to get some prices of my own so that I can compare it with his.

Can you please tell me how much it would cost if you know of course what I am talking about.

Greatly appreciated.

Gabyemma

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back