Biasi 24S Broken Switch!

Just email me at the adress given in the profile.

Or use my full name above at AOL.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony,

I need one of those wee slider jobbys too for my BIASI 24s. I can't see an email address on your profile.

Advice?

cheers

Advice is to look again at my profile or do a very simple search.

Tony

Oh thank you so much you guys. My grey switch on my Biaisi broke on Tuesday, stressing coz have a 2 yr old, no extra money until next week, and heard its gonna be minus 7 this weekend!!!!

Unscrewed front panel but realised the timer is a unit so no pint fiddling more.

Read these posts, ensured all the tags on the dial were down, fiddled with a tiny screwdriver, VOILA it fired up - I now have heating.

Tony, may be calling on you to repair/advice as you seem a genuine guy!!

Great site, no techi talk for a a girl like me to understand :D

Sponsored Links
No problem!

We have about 34 side switches in stock!

Tony

Sometimes people ask for instructions on fitting these slide switches.

Remove old slide switch.

Pull all timer segments forward ( off ).

Look into the slot and at the left is a lever, hinged from the top, with an opening at the bottom.

Gently move the lever towards the right where it should stay putting it pretty much in the middle of the slot.

Take the replacement slide switch and carefully place it in the slot up against the RIGHT hand side and gently push it inwards keeping it parallel.

If you have done it correctly then it will clock into position.

It should then be OFF in the middle, ON at the left and ON/OFF in accordance with the timeclock on the right.

All other queries have already been covered in previous postings on this thread so please read them.

Tony Glazier

Basically have the same problem described in start of the chain - the sliding "on" "off" "timer" switch is broken and I need to find another one. Any ideas where I can get one?

I keep plenty of these in stock.

If you cannot get one just email or text me. My contact details are in my profile. Just click on 'Agile'.

Tony Glazier

I keep plenty of these in stock.

If you cannot get one just email or text me. My contact details are in my profile. Just click on 'Agile'.

Tony Glazier

Sometimes people ask for instructions on fitting these slide switches.

Remove old slide switch.

Pull all timer segments forward ( off ).

Look into the slot and at the left is a lever, hinged from the top, with an opening at the bottom.

Gently move the lever towards the right where it should stay putting it pretty much in the middle of the slot.

Take the replacement slide switch and carefully place it in the slot up against the RIGHT hand side and gently push it inwards keeping it parallel.

If you have done it correctly then it will clock into position.

It should then be OFF in the middle, ON at the left and ON/OFF in accordance with the timeclock on the right.

All other queries have already been covered in previous postings on this thread so please read them.

Tony Glazier

Thanks Tony,

I bought the spare switch for around £8 from the biasi spares website, and managed to replace the old broken one, following your instructions. Thank you so much! :D

We keep all these parts in stock but you must contact me by email from my profile.

Tony
Dear tony
i live in southlake parade woodley,reading
i need a 24s blasi boiler clock switch
do u have any left
david 07586310618
thanks
can u ship it to me

In have plenty but you cannot "place orders" on this forum!

You need to contact me directly by email as listed on my profile!

By chance I have to go to Reading later this week!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back