Biasi 24S combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just buying a flat containing above boiler from absent landlord who knows nothing about it, but that flat was let out until recently and no complaints about boiler so presumably was working ok. Both gas and power have been off for several weeks. Pressure is just under 3 bar. When switched on the green and red lights on the front both come on. When hot water is turned on the water flows and the boiler makes various fan type noises but nothing else happens. Anyone got any ideas or know where I can get a user manual?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Have you tried resetting it? The res light shouldn't be on.

Its probably related due to the lack of use. However the pressure is too high. It needs to be about 1 when cold.

The only web site I could find was in italian! Have now hunted around more and found UK version - problem solved. Manula says 3 bar is max so I will bleed rads and let it down a bit - thanks for help from both.

Sponsored Links
Which red light is on?

If its the centre one you may have to reset it a few times if it has been off for a while. Check the gas supply is Ok at the cooker.

Make sure yellow tap is vertical.

Tony

If the red light is flashing in the group of three then its the air pressure switch :)

No, Craig, its the plain 24S as he had stated. Just the one lockout light.

When I replied before I was not sure but reading again its fairly obvious which model it is.

Tony

hi thanks for all the help last time and we turned the red light off and the boiler started working giving us hot water and heating. but now it has stopped again for some reason the boiler just stoped lighting the flame and i have no hot water or heating any ideas anyone ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back