Biasi 24S no Ignition or Spark in Both Modes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

I wish someone could help me here..

My boiler was working fine until last night, then while using tap, suddenly cold water started coming. I checked the boiler and the pressure was between 1 and 0, so i top it up.

Since then boiler is not even starting up, shows green light, and i can see some humming (may be fan), other than that no sign of whats wrong.

No warning indicator either.

Can someone please help me.. what can be the issue. Thanks Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Try resetting the overheat stat just above the pressure gauge under a black cap.

Then get the boiler serviced and ask the engineer to explain to you how to check the system pressure regularly.

Tony

Thanks, took the cap pout and pressed the red button, the button stays in pressed position now.

Got boiler firing up now, went off again 2-3 times. then i moved away..

Seems it has fired itself now after a while and running since last 30 secs..

Thanks... again

Sponsored Links
Next time check the pressure every week!

Then get it serviced every year!

Thanks will do,

What should be the pressure ? i always keep the 2 bars or something (just where the red pointer is on screen) should i fill up more than red pointer?

Once thing i have just noticed is :

There is some water dripping from the pipe leading to Automatic Air Release Valve, Is that something for me to worry for now ?

Thanks

Only an RGI should open the combustion chamber!

Any leak in the boiler should be corrected. Particularly that one as it corrodes the inside of the CC.

Best pressured cold to 1.5 Bar.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back