Biasi 28s no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, great forum Ive got a Biasi 28s boiler which wont give any hot water under normal circumstances ie without the heating on but when i put the heating on hey presto hot water again, i cant afford to be switching the heating on everytime we need a shower, i have read in these threads that this could be the diverter valve diaphragm??? any other ideas? also last year i had to replace the fan at the top right that takes away the gases and i think i put the pipes on the micro switch wrong because everytime i put the covers back on it flames out as if being starved of oxygen so i have been running it with the covers off. the new fan seemed to have an extra spigot to put the pipes on....

Sponsored Links
You swap the tubes over and have boiler running with the case on, then I,ll give you the part numbers.

Is this a deal ;)

Sponsored Links
You swap the tubes over and have boiler running with the case on, then I,ll give you the part numbers.

Is this a deal ;)
thanks friend, i am fully aware of the implications of running this unit with the covers off so will get on to it now, 20 mins later, i have just fastened the silicone tube to the lower spigot on the fan housing and moved the silicon tube to the outer side spigot on the air flow switch put the covers on and hey presto no flame out (i thought i had tried this combination) i guess this switch is sensing the motor/fan is taking away the exhaust gases before it completes the ignition circuit? thanks for pricking my conscience

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back