Biasi boiler firing sequence interrupted each 2 seconds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seasonal greetings.
Problem: Biasi Riva 24s. Boiler wants to fire. Firing sequence interrupted every 2 seconds. sometimes it will fire, sometimes not. Issue begins each time the system calls for heat. Same story with both dhw and ch.

I suspect Air pressure switch, but I am not a boilerman. Also small leak at the actuator on diverter, especially when the diverter valve diverts dhw when ch is running. I can't tell if the leak is worsening since I've just discovered it. I mention it because I now identify the leak as a possibility for my problem.

I am a retired commercial/ industrial plumber-fitter I know very little about domestic boilers. My funds are in short supply and I don' want to waste cash on a wrong boiler part. Please advise. This is my own boiler and I need heating for the holiday. Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back