Biasi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume if you had the PCB looked at and repaired there was a fault on the PCB, unfortunately this does not also clear secondary faults, which are not uncommon. You require a boiler engineer to do some fault finding, with the PCB now hopefully working correctly, the fault finding will be much easier.
Biasi Rivas are not a particular good product, once one thing goes, you tend to get a number of issue with them, so not surprised if you have a pump failure.

Sponsored Links
I have to disagree with those statements.

The M110 is one of the most stable boiler in the marketplace.

But like any technological product when it is not working properly you need a competent engineer.

Removing the PCB is quite tricky on that model and I don't imagine there are many women who can manage that correctly.

You need a good engineer who can come and repair your boiler.

Based on the number of times I am called to do repairs in Reading there are not many good engineers there who can manage Biasi repairs.

Tony

Removing the PCB is quite tricky on that model and I don't imagine there are many women who can manage that correctly.
Nobody can stop you having that primitive and unacceptable attitude, but you can, and should, be rightly criticised for voicing it in public.

Please go away and do not return until you've managed to become more intelligent.

So he's not entitled to an opinion, whether agreeable or not? He said 'not many' not 'none'.

You lot make me cringe, it's all about liberty, inclusiveness etc until someone disagrees with you. Perhaps you would like to have him shot for his views. Then afterwards moan about other people's extremism.

As the great saying goes. Those who decry intolerance are to be found among the most intolerant.

Sponsored Links
I wonder why he feels he needs to hide his profile?

Nobody can stop you having that primitive and unacceptable attitude, but you can, and should, be rightly criticised for voicing it in public.

Please go away and do not return until you've managed to become more intelligent.

Agile comes across as being an intelligent bloke to me ;)

:)

All this over a Biasi.... they were such class boilers that Ideal bought and re badged them FFS.

Says it all to me ;).

Call an engineer and save for a new boiler.

Ban all sheds - If you're half as bright as you claim, then you know exactly what I meant and exactly what you are. I've seen competent women in all walks of engineering and flown with lady pilots so well aware of their capabilities. The difference is I don't wish to ban those from having a different view. You are an inverted bigot the type that ##### up whole nations.

Not bright enough to have read the forum rule on excessive quoting eh BAS?

Can you go back to annoying the spark's forum? We have enough in here to deal with with Nobcorn and Dr Drivel. :rolleyes:

Now you've lost me - I don't have a clue what that means. Can you explain it in a rational way?

In this world there will be some people from all races (hetro or homosexual) that are sexist racist or both. Indeed you could blow your mind counting the different preferences that exist in the minds of the billions on this planet.

You turned this conversation from a debate about Biasi to one of politics because of your intolerance of mere words written by Agile. Your cerebral radar sets trip wires in pursuit of extreme political correctness wherever it can. I doubt you do **** all else for the good of mankind.

I don't care if Agile offended anyone, as I'm sure he means no harm or insult. Most people make gaffs in all innocence except in the minds of people like you, who not satisfied with laws of fairness, that rightly exist, wish everyone to be brainwashed as well.

You have as good as stated in writing that you are intolerant of people's views that offend your own.

It'll depend on your interpretation of unfairness. To me they are actions, to you they are words more than actions. I've experienced where people talk a good game, politically, then secretly stab in the back, with their actions, the very people they claim to defend. I wouldn't rule you out of that class, as you excrete the same ****.

Unfair actions can be controlled, we rightly have laws that do so. By stating that you want to stop words that offend you, leads me to believe you wish to stop their thoughts as well, hence brainwashed.

Well you've admitted that you would like to stop what people think. Thankfully you'll never manage it.

I tell you what, why don't you take yourself somewhere where women's rights really do come 2nd by UK comparison. Instead of berating Agile on a forum, try lobbying at your local Mosque this Friday - if you've got the bottle.

Again, I think they're entitled to their beliefs and opinions, but by your standards you will no doubt wish to demonstrate your 'moral duty' and shout "bigots" at them.

If you want to push your views forward go and start a bleedin blog or something! The title of this thread is "Biasi boiler problems" not "the righteous dhead expresses his opinions".
Take the hint, eff off and let the thread get back on topic blurt.

Agile was probably right in what he said though wasn't he? Shock, Horror, that might not fit in with your idealistic views but not too many here really give a toss what you think.
Like I said go and start a blog, see how many read it. I'll tell you now, THERE WON'T BE MANY!! :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back