Biasi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi every one my friend advice me to ask around in forums about problem we have with our boiler in August 2011 we has Biasi Riva advance HE model M110b.24SM/C. It has making fine noises recently and one day it just stop working me ask friend who is corgi registered come and look at he told us PCB need be change we went to London and have our PCB checked tested and repaired put it back and noting change no hot water even into single nose from boiler please HELP maybe some one have some idea what could be wrong

Sponsored Links
Ill try and translate.

Hi every one, my friend advised me to ask around on forums about a problem we have with our boiler in August 2011 we has Biasi Riva advance HE model M110b.24SM/C. It was making funny noises recently {or maybe it was working perfectly fine} and one day it just stop working. I asked a friend who is corgi registered to come and look and he told us the PCB need to be changed. We went to London to have our PCB checked and tested and repaired, put it back in and nothing changed (the boiler still did not work) no hot water not even a single noise from the boiler. Please HELP maybe someone has some idea what could be wrong

Sponsored Links
Ill try and translate.

Hi every one, my friend advised me to ask around on forums about a problem we have with our boiler in August 2011 we has Biasi Riva advance HE model M110b.24SM/C. It was making funny noises recently {or maybe it was working perfectly fine} and one day it just stop working. I asked a friend who is corgi registered to come and look and he told us the PCB need to be changed. We went to London to have our PCB checked and tested and repaired, put it back in and nothing changed (the boiler still did not work) no hot water not even a single noise from the boiler. Please HELP maybe someone has some idea what could be wrong

Sorry I not only woman who don’t know nothing about the boiler I am from other country and my English could be better but I try to do my best to explained gas engineer told us PCB faulty we change it now he telling us that probably Pump faulty too I just don’t want to go on spend money for noting maybe someone know common problem for this Biasi boilers thank you for trying to understand and help…..

This forum is for electrical issues - not gas boilers. There is a forum for heating, but they can't tell you how to fix your boiler either.

Your 'friend' appears to be a part swapper, someone who will blindly change parts in the hope of finding the broken one. This is a sure way to spend vast amounts of money and not fix anything.

You need someone who can identify the fault and repair it.
It's Gas Safe now, http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/ and has been for several years. Corgi is irrelevant.

Sorry I not only woman who don’t know nothing about the boiler
With all due respect if 'who don’t know nothing about the boiler' how do you expect to be able to repair it?

You need a boiler engineer plain and simple.

Sorry I not only woman who don’t know nothing about the boiler
With all due respect if 'who don’t know nothing about the boiler' how do you expect to be able to repair it?

You need a boiler engineer plain and simple.

I was simply asking maybe someone know common problem with Biasi boiler engineer cost me small fortune and they like to swap parts to on the try to find a problem so at lease my friend didn’t charge me he only tested PCB and he replaced it he in London we in Reading at the moment he just consulted me over the phone when he will be able to come over he would probably test the pump it just not easy to leave without hot water when you have a kids……so any one “know common problem with Biasi boiler”

Do you have a hot water tank? If you do you might have an immersion heater which can be turned on with a switch next to it.

some time LOCK OUT LIGHTS on as well try to reset it but it not working
The boiler "locks out" when it has detected a fault which makes the boiler dangerous to use.

The only way to repair the boiler is to use a gas engineer who knows how the boiler works.

Some people who think they are engineers may by pass a sensor to allow the boiler to work but it will NOT be safe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back