Biasi combi boiler hw problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a biasi combi boiler, having problem with hot water.
Central heating works okay but no hot water unless you run taps really slow. Boiler only 2 years old.

Sponsored Links
Hello, I have had my Biasi 96,000BTU boiler also for two years and I have got exactly the same problem. If I run the hot water tap I get hot water for two or three seconds at the most then stone cold water. The boiler fires up sometimes but not all of the time and soon extinguishes. If I put the heating on as in the radiators get hot then I also get hot water from the hot tap.
I have always noticed that the boiler from new, while running the hot tap, clicks on and off regualy whilst never constantly keeping the burners on.
Could it be a broken microswitch in/connected to the diaphram valve?
Sorry I am a toolmaker not a plumber so I don't know the proper terms, the double doppleganger relief switching monkeywrenching lung valve thing, or the gold round thing, big rubber bag with a hole in it letting waters through?

All help much appreciated. Thanks. (apart from the men in white coming to take me away haha) (i'm the quite sort really)

Tom Jones (no, not singing before you say it and yes I will have heard the joke before!)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I am going to cut my losses and bin the heap of crap, I advise any would be biasi buyers that you get what tou pay for. :oops:

Do you know anywhere that I can get instructions on changing the diaphram on a biasi 24s. :?: Cheers...

It never ceases to amaze me that you always get at least 1 obnoxious know all on these sites , Chris R sole.
I have found what I needed thanks to other more helpful people on DIYnot.com and will be fitting it when it arrives. :evil:

leggo45 said:
It never ceases to amaze me that you always get at least 1 obnoxious know all on these sites , Chris R sole.
I have found what I needed thanks to other more helpful people on DIYnot.com and will be fitting it when it arrives. :evil:

YOU WILL COME BACK WHEN YOU NEED HELP AGAIN I HOPE :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back