biasi combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the reply to the problem of biasi boiler,it is a Biasi M90E.24S i have changed the magnetic flow switch still the same,ie pulling DHW flow switch foreward slightly so little red light comes on, hot water side works ok,(central heating ok)any more info on pcb, and the other reply they were exelent

Sponsored Links
Yo me puse entiende realmente lo que usted trata de decir.

El sensor del efecto del Vestíbulo debe operar con un flujo de DHW de 2 LI/min hacia arriba que mueve el transbordador. Debe operar también si usted lo tira unos pocos Mm de la posición sujetada.

Asumimos si cualquiera anuncia aquí que ellos hablan acerca de una caldera instalada y de trabajo que ha parado trabajar.

Si el interruptor no responde al flujo de DHW entonces vuelta en una canilla caliente de agua y tira el sensor lejos hasta que la luz roja venga en y entonces me dice que conduzco por tubería bajo la caldera obtengo caliente.

Tony

Y no comience una tema nueva la vez próxima que usted fija - apenas agregúelo aquí como contestación.

Sponsored Links
I am still a little unsure about translating a "Hall effect sensor" as a "sensor del efecto del Vestíbulo" but I could not think of anything better at the time.

But we do have to try to help our Spanish friends with their boiler problems!

We went to a boiler in a house yesterday where the husband told me his wife only spoke Cantonese. Arrived and managed to say "Good morning, How are you?, Happy New Year", condem the boiler and say "see you again soon" to her in Cantonese.

Perhaps I should not have said "choy keen" on leaving because I was called back a few minutes later saying there was "a flood" from the boiler. turned out to be drip every minute into the bucket that I had placed to catch it. They are fitting a new boiler tomorrow.

Tony

Es un dispositivo semiconductor que responde a campos magnéticos.

Cuba es non mucho avancivo!

Tony

Tony said:
Cuba es non mucho avancivo!
Que? Usted significó decir "Cuba no es muy avanzado?" Su español es un poco oxidado!

Although Chris Moss lives in Spain he does not seem to speak much Spanish which must be a little inconvenient sometimes.

Back to his boiler in English as I am now told that my Spanish is a little "oxidised"! I dont really understand exactly what he are trying to say.

The Hall effect sensor should operate with a DHW flow of 2 LI/min or more that moves the shuttle. It should operate also if you pull it a few Mm off the correct position.

We assume if anyone posts here that they are talking about a boiler which used to work but has now stopped working.

If the sensor does not respond to a DHW flow then turn on a hot tap and pull the sensor until the red light come in and then tell me which tubes under the boiler becomes hot.

Tony

And please, Chris Moss, don't start a new topic/thread each time you post. Just add your post to this thread by clicking the post reply box.

R U THE CHRIS MOSS tha tran a boiler servicing company 3 years ago ?

"tony" said:
my Spanish is a little "oxidised"!

I think he meant rusty..
The impression conveyed by literal use of online free translators..

I'm not fluent but can see enough gaps in the above Spanish that the meaning would not be conveyed.
Eg The use of "que" in "tell me which pipes get hot" is not useful , so the meaning comes across more llike "tell me that pipes get hot". So instead of the answer "hey the flow pipe gets hot when the tap's on", you'll just get the answer "yes"!

I had to check "campo magnetico" for magnetic field, but , rather boringly, it's right!

Si Senor!

So my spanish is "rusty" then, well I suppose thats better than "oxidised"!

I am glad that you liked the "Campo magetico".

I really liked the "sensor del Vestibule".

Tony

Toni, with censor pulled pulled forward slightly it is the
D.c.w inlet valve hot water comes from,
no i have never had boiler serviceing company

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back