Biasi Gerda M110b.24SM boiler DHW issue,CH works fine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
When i turn the hot water tap on temparature guage goes to about 80+
quickly & withing minutes no hot water.But if i run hot water tap slowly on DHW/CH mode can get slightly hot water. According to the user manual operational lights ,That means Excessive temparature on primary circuit.I have notised slight increse in temp guage during last couple of weeks but today it got worce.CH works fine.
installed new Shower & Radiator two months ago & boiler only a year old with 5 radiators.
Hope someone can give me advise.Thanks!

Sponsored Links
1 year old boiler, how longs warranty.
changing radiater may have disturbed debri in system,and has gone into boiler components.

Thanks for the reply.one year guarantee which ended last month.I also think that debris may got in to the system during new radiator installtion done by bathroom fitters.
Can this be sorted if i do a power flush now.

The problem is caused by dirt blocking the secondary heat exchanger in the boiler.

It would not have been covered by the warrantee as its not the manufacturer's dirt.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply,Do i have to replace it or can it be cleaned.
Thanks.

I normally clean them but many do choose to replace them.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back