Biasi M90.24s no temperature control on hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

I have a problem with my Biasi M90.24s boiler, the D.h.w temp control does not seem to work, water temperature is too hot and I can't adjust it any ideas?

thanks

Sponsored Links
That would be a very unusual fault.

I am inclined to think that its not actually a fault but as a result of the boiler not having been set up correctly. Or having been fiddled with !

Was it installed by a CORGI registered installer?

Has it ever been serviced by a competent engineer?

Has anyone been fiddling with it?

Tony Glazier

Sorry to hijack but my Uncles 24S has the same problem, anyone who goes there is warned of the scalding hot water.

David937 I would check that the gas burner pressure is correctly set-up(min and max) then look at the temp sensors(ntc's)

Sponsored Links
The 24S has a completely different temperature control system.

I dont think that David is competent to go round measuring gas pressures!

Tony

David937 I would check that the gas burner pressure is correctly set-up(min and max) then look at the temp sensors(ntc's)

I don't think I'll try that, but thanks for the advise anyway.

He did get it serviced last year.

One of the most important aspects of a service is checking and resetting the min and max burner pressures.

They tend to drift a little on the M90.

Few were set up properly when they were installed anyway.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back